5 months ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Measurement and Attribution Specialist, you will help our largest advertising customers to grow their businesses by proving the value that their media spend delivers. You will help clients to accurately measure the impact of their investments, assign value across marketing channels, and allocate budgets efficiently, using cutting-edge Google measurement solutions.
In this role, you will work directly with a portfolio of large advertisers, and will pitch, test and implement attribution solutions for these customers. Your role is to make sure that clients value their online investment appropriately, and you'll also help them to act upon this understanding. Further to this, you will be highly analytical, capable of solving complex problems, while also able to cultivate and develop relationships with key stakeholders inside and outside of Google.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Identify opportunities across our advertiser base and develop strategic plans for measurement and attribution
* Analyze complex advertiser performance data to deliver insights and prompt action
* Work cross-functionally within Google and collaborate on projects to drive client success. Work with Google product experts to develop innovative measurement solutions and to optimize client performance
* Lead new attribution product releases, internally and externally.
* Measure the impact of specific client engagements on product adoption, customer satisfaction and advertising spend.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
* Experience in Marketing Measurement
* Experience in business development and client relationship management
* Understanding of, and proficiency in, statistics and data analysis.
* Demonstrated business acumen, with excellent problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
* Detail oriented, with the ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work and to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders internally.
* Effective networking, influencing and interpersonal skills. Ability to work across various functions.