4 months ago
Opening Date: 3rd June 2019
Closing Date: 1st July 2019
Competitive Salary Applies.
* Experience managing analytics solutions.
* Experience managing client expectations, requirements. Experience in conflict resolution.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience using and/or deploying digital analytics and measurement solutions.
* Experience with SaaS model.
* Experience with data analytics, big data and data warehouses. Experience with the data flow process – ingesting, manipulating and running reports.
* Knowledge of data driven attribution, methodology and attribution solutions. Familiarity with digital media (display, paid search, video ads, mobile ads, email marketing, affiliates).
* Understanding of database tables. Familiar with SQL and relational databases.
* Demonstrated project management skills (setting timelines, milestones, expectations, cross-functional team management, organization and prioritization).
About the job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
The Google Analytics 360 (GA360) Services team is part of the gTech Ads organization covering Analytics360, Attribution360, Optimize360 and other products within the GA360 Suite. We offer both high touch scaled technical services to advertisers of all sizes. These services include technical services, design of customized solutions, implementation of complex products and troubleshooting. As a Measurement Solutions Consultant, you will lead and execute projects to support client needs, mostly through service partners, and deliver excellent support to partners, customers and media agencies.
You will demonstrate your expertise with analytics tools, in particular Analytics360, Optimize360 and Attribution360, serving as a first tier support contact and internal support escalation point. Partners and customers will look to your expertise on product configuration and business processes, combining your deep understanding of Analytics360, Optimize360 and Attribution360 and other GA360 products.
You will exhibit problem-solving, analytical and organization skills. You will also be diplomatic, assertive, adaptive, proactive, calm and willing to learn.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
* Guide partners and clients through the entire implementation process.
* Consult with stakeholders to define the project structure, requirements and priorities.
* Manage customer expectations of product delivery by establishing a trusted relationship and regularly communicating project status and requirements.
* Identify potential opportunities for service partner development and education.
* Investigate and track client concerns and collaborate to resolve any account issues. Work with other departments within GA360 to actively manage and resolve project-related issues.