8 months ago
Up to £50,000 PA dependent on experience
Category: Analysis Jobs
Role: Media & Analyst Relations Associate Manager Resources
Travel: Occasional where required
Salary: Up to £50,000 PA dependent on experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Marketing & Communications
Our Marketing & Communications team builds Accenture’s brand, protects its reputation, generates awareness of the company’s capabilities and services, and plays an integral role in supporting sales growth. Our teams are involved in a range of activities from advertising, media relations, PR, sponsorships, social media, internal communications to brand management and thought leadership initiatives.
Media and Analyst Relations
The Media and Analyst Relations team protects and builds Accenture’s reputation in the marketplace and raises awareness of its client projects and its views on key industry issues by communicating key messages via targeted media outlets. Working closely with out PR agency, this involves liaising with media to develop relationships and place stories, writing press releases, media pitches and articles, as well as reacting to news events. Additionally, the team is responsible for issues management and media monitoring.
This role is part of Marketing & Communications, which helps build the Accenture brand in the marketplace, drive sales, support recruitment and enhance employee engagement. All Marketing and Communications activities are aligned with the Accenture business strategy and help drive profitable revenue growth. Marketing and Communications is responsible for global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; Internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
The Associate Manager of Media and Analyst Relations will support the integrated global media and analyst relations efforts for Accenture Resources. This person will report to the Accenture Resources Media and Analyst Relations Lead. Resources is an operating group focused on the following industries: chemicals, energy, metals, mining and utilities.
This individual is responsible for: (a) supporting our Tier 1 and trade media strategy by helping prepare news releases and tracking share of voice results; (b) launching / driving the Resources Group CEO’s social media campaign; (c) fulfilling industry analyst report requests, including requests for information (RFIs), briefing presentation decks ; and securing stellar client references; (\ and (d) forming strong relationships with business stakeholders while developing a command of the relevant subject matter.
The Associate Manager must be able to (a) quickly create media messaging; (b) develop powerful messaging on Twitter and LinkedIn; (c) coordinate analyst briefings, so we are ranked highest in analyst reports; and (d) interpret Accenture Resources end-to-end offerings / solutions / services at the most detailed level. The person in this role will be tasked with mastering our content across our five Resources industries, while forming close relationships and collaborating with the Resources industry marketing teams.
* Write and edit news releases, pitches to journalists and bylined articles.
* Use a robust media tracking results tool for reporting our share of voice metrics.
* Develop and manage Twitter and LinkedIn posts for the Resources Group CEO.
* Develop and manage content, materials and meetings for analyst briefings with analysts including IDC, HfS, Gartner and others.
* Coordinate with Resources Media and Analyst Relations Lead and relevant business executives to generate maximum impact from analyst reports, including news releases on the reports’ results.
* Write, edit and drive analyst briefing presentations.
* Form a cohesive unit with the other Accenture Resources media and analyst relations lead and manager.
* Team with business, operating group, and geographic media team peers, as needed. Share content and information with analyst team peers to drive reports into the geographies and local marketplace, leverage use of core materials and ensure consistency of messages.
* Brief relevant senior executives and analyst team members on analyst issues related to key business areas within Accenture Resources.