5 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Media Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The role is responsible for supporting the media communications planning process, ensuring campaigns deliver to briefs, core business and consumer KPIs are achieved, to deadlines and on budget. It is also responsible for monitoring the overall media budget across brand and trading channels as well as competitive insight.
- Support the media planning process and any projects defined by the Senior Media Manager.
- Lead media budget reporting and monitoring, by being in charge of reviewing block plans and input of data into Bright Analytics.
- Be responsible for improving NOW TV competitive intel- working with the media agency and Nielsen to interrogate competitive spend and trends, as well as surfacing breaking campaigns and monitoring their spend.
- Develop strong relationships with NOW TV’s external agencies including our media planning, buying and creative agencies.
- Act as point person and become the specialist for any media planning and strategy enquiries from internal teams, suggesting new opportunities or ideas and ensure that the latest innovations and opportunities have been considered.
- Facilitate and drive forward a media education programme for the department.
- Be a key member in team meetings, and help facilitate overall team processes.
- Have a strong understanding of media across brand and trading channels
- Experience executing campaigns across a mix of media channels
- Be comfortable with regularly meeting the challenges of tight deadlines and juggling multiple projects
- Take responsibility and initiative for actions, projects and timelines
- Experience managing media plans- working with the media agency in developing these and ensuring these are kept up to date on an ongoing basis
- Experience managing budgets- monitoring spend levels across all channels and reconciling spends
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about