8 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
The Media Investment team is a new function that is responsible for ensuring that across the portfolio of Sky products, we are maximising commercial opportunities within all media channels. The team is also responsible for the in-house planning and management of the AdSmart product.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
- Develop an understanding of the inner dynamics of Sky and the interplay between multiple Stakeholder teams such as marketing, IDS, Sky Media, Media and Planning teams.
- Support the AdSmart planning process for designated business areas and any projects defined by the Media Controller
- Act as point person and become the specialist for AdSmart planning enquiries from internal teams, suggesting new opportunities or ideas and ensure that the latest innovations and opportunities have been considered.
- Support media planning and trading teams (including Now TV and Sky Store) by ensuring the coordination of TV plans and budgets are in line with sync planning
- Assist the Media Investment team management in tracking and adjusting the investment forecasts across a number of media channels.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day implementation planning of AdSmart campaigns as a part of the Sky marketing strategy
- Assist in developing processes and insight alongside our insight and data scientists, to improve our campaign efficiencies in future.
- Liaise with IDS to gain solid understanding of customer behaviour and media consumption to allow greater media segmentation and continuous improvement of the current media strategy
Develop strong relationships with Sky’s external agencies including our media planning, buying and creative agencies
- Keen interest in television and telecoms
- Broad understanding of the relationship between client marketing, media agencies and media owners.
- Understanding of media planning basic principles such as coverage and frequency.
- Interest in working in advertising and media
- Demonstrable experience working within a commercial environment working to tight deadlines or occasionally high-pressure conditions
- A good standard of computer literacy particularly with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to clearly and concisely present information, plans and complex ideas
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better