3 months ago
Media Manager (119892)
: Creative services
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : Competitive with great benefits
: Jul 26, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Consumer Marketing - BT Centre, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
BT Group is the 3rd biggest advertiser in the UK! Advertising is a crucial part of our business model and along with making the great creative, our media operations are a key business driver for us. This role will help shape: -
* EE Brand advertising – to protect and growequity in the EE brand
* EE Demand Generation advertising – to drivesales to EE online channels and visitors to EE shops
What you'll be doing
* Accountable for designing, shaping anddelivering brilliant media plans for specific EE campaigns. This ispart of overall Marketing Team objective of delivering marketleading media operations for all brands within BT Group.
* Setting media targets, establishing clearsuccess metrics and using appropriate measurement initiatives totrack direct and indirect campaign effectiveness.
* Media optimisation, ensuring effectiveweights are planned and delivered for each channel with robust mediamarket estimates using BT Group Media Framework. Proactivelyoptimises plans in flight, develops remedial plans to address anyperformance issues and applies learnings to improve futurecampaigns.
* Trialling and testing of new media partnersor media approaches to contribute to overall marketing team test andlearn programme eg a develop an auto bidding algorithm to drive costefficiency.
* Drive media innovation, seek, create anddeliver new initiatives based on customer, market or commercialinsight to improve media quality or efficiency.
* Managing internal stakeholders andagencies, set a clear roadmap of campaign deliverables and work withinternal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery.
* Building industry knowledge andunderstanding, developing an independent perspective on the UK medialandscape and how to best optimise value for BT Media Team.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* In-depth knowledge of TV, Digital, Press, Posters, Social and Radio advertising markets and knowledge andexperience mar-tech sector.
* Substantial marketing experience in aconsumer or business marketing role or media agency.
* Evidence of media budget accountability inexcess of £20m per annum and experience of driving large scale, multi-channel through the line marketing campaigns for a major business.
* Commercial acumen,experience of mediaagency financials and combining financial and analytical skills withcreative thinking.
* Proven capability to influence stakeholdersat a senior level internally/externally (to Director level).
* Ability to evidence the affect ofadvertising on sales / brand health.
* Someone who has lived media driven salesdelivery on a daily basis.
Why choose us?
We’re the largest telco in the industry worth over £10bn in revenue, with over 20k employees and 34m customers - this offers enormous opportunities for our people and to be No. 1 in the market. Our Consumer Unit exists of three household brands - EE, BT & Plusnet, from which collectively we generate more revenue than any other part of BT. This gives us more potential and scale than ever before and it’s a phenomenal foundation to build from. All three brands are really important to our future strategy. BT, EE & Plusnet are unique and more valuable to us staying separate to make the most powerful imprint on the market. We’ve got something special and we want everyone to feel proud about working here and excited about where we’re going and what we’re going to do.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.