8 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Team
"With a multi-million pound media budget across a full spectrum of online and offline channels, this is a key role and a great opportunity to evaluate plans at one of the most sophisticated client-side marketing teams in the UK." - Mags Zielinska, Media Controller
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The Senior Media Measurement and Effectiveness Manager will lead on the evaluation of media plans for all NOW TV advertising. You’ll be a key link to various marketing effectiveness agencies as well as the Comms Planning team within NOW TV to ensure media communications are evaluated and data is turned into actionable insights to inform planning on an ongoing basis.
quarterly econometric and brand modelling output working with the media
measurement agency, with a focus on key insights and implications
- Manage the media measurement agency, including budget management
- Cascade results and implications across the business
- Resolve any conflicting results across differing methodologies
- Feed learnings and proposed implications into the Comms Planning team’s final strategic implications documentation
- Work with the Senior Media Planning Manager to optimize media planning based on results
- Deliver in-quarter optimization scenarios based on business needs
- Establish a clear media test and learn frame-work of ongoing evaluation
- Awareness and understanding of marketing effectiveness measurement
- Analysis and interpretation of complex data, delivering insights
- Solid knowledge of digital measurement
- Awareness of modelling techniques
- Detailed knowledge of the working of all media channels and media owners
- Complex stakeholder management
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better