5 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Media team.
As a valued member of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
As the Sales Assistant you will help with the administration and day to day running of a portfolio of clients on Sky Media’s TV channels.
- You will assist with the set-up, monitoring and delivery of campaigns across Sky’s channels.
- To develop relationships with departments internally and agency contacts externally to the benefit of Sky Media.
- To respond to client requests quickly and efficiently
- To gain knowledge of Sky’s total offering and upsell to external contacts when appropriate.
- To upsell premium content such as sport and Sky Entertainment to agencies.
- An understanding of systems specific to the industry and Sky Media.
- Gain insight into agency deals and deliver effectively.
- Complete delegated tasks within to strict deadlines
- High level of computer literacy, especially Outlook, Excel and Word
- Numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and effective interpersonal skills and comfortable working with people at all levels in the organisation.
- Well-organised with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in often changing surroundings.
- Diplomatic and Confident.
- Enjoy working in a vibrant team environment
- Good knowledge of BSkyB market place
- Experience in Sales or Media desirable
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better