2 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Media team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Media Sales Assistant you will help with the administration and day to day running of a portfolio of clients on Sky Media’s TV channels. You will be involved in the setup, delivery and monitoring of campaigns effectively and efficiently across Sky's channels.
- Assist with the set-up, monitoring and delivery of campaigns across Sky’s channels.
- Develop relationships with departments internally and agency contacts externally to the benefit of Sky Media.
- Respond to client requests quickly and efficiently
- Gain knowledge of Sky’s total offering and upsell to external contacts when appropriate.
- Upsell premium content such as sport and Sky Entertainment to agencies.
- Understand systems specific to the industry and Sky Media.
- Gain insight into agency deals and deliver effectively.
- Complete delegated tasks within to strict deadlines
- High level of computer literacy, especially Outlook, Excel and Word
- Numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and effective interpersonal skills and comfortable working with people at all levels in the organisation.
- Organised with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in often changing surroundings.
- Diplomatic and Confident.
- Enjoyed working in a vibrant team environment
- Good knowledge of BSkyB market place
- Experience in Sales or Media desirable
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about