3 months ago
Are you a graduate looking for a long-term, rewarding career in publishing? Are you a driven sales executive looking for a new challenge? Do you want to take your sales career to the next level? We are looking for a driven Media Sales Executives to join our dynamic sales team to sell advertising solutions across print magazines, online and events to specialist markets.
Future is an international publishing and media group, and a leading digital business. Founded in 1985 with one magazine, today we are a global business with offices in the UK, US and Australia, creating over 200 print and digital magazines, websites and events.
As Sales Executive you’ll sell cross-platform advertising solutions in print and online across a portfolio of Home Interest brands. You’ll build close relationships with existing clients and maximise revenues, and work closely with the Head of Sales to identify and pitch for new business advertising opportunities.
Selling print, online and events, your sole responsibility will be to build relationships and close business over the phone. This role is telesales focussed and you’ll have the opportunity to meet clients face to face at industry events. You’ll ensure that all sales admin tasks are completed accurately and create regular weekly reports on our sales database. This is a great opportunity to join a passionate team and grow your sales and creative solutions sales experience in a fast-paced media company.
We’re looking for a motivated and driven sales executive to join us. You’ll have:
* Media sales experience, you’ll love getting on the phone and selling. (Role could also be suitable for graduates)
* Experience in a telesales role and account managing clients
* A great track record of personal sales achievements
* You’ll be skilled at negotiation, objection handling and confident closing deals over the phone
* You’ll be excited by a challenge with a resilience to achieve results
* Excellent relationship building skills, and creativity and flair for influencing people
* Determination and motivation to succeed
* Proven ability to identify and convert new business opportunities and build on existing relationships
* Able to work on your own initiative and also brilliantly as part of a team
* Excellent presentation and computer skills (Excel and Word)
* Good numeracy and literacy
* Excitement of working to and achieving targets
* Ability to come up with creative new ideas and cutting edge marketing solutions
If this sounds like a perfect role for you where you can grow your sales experience and develop your career we would love to hear from you. To apply please submit your CV and a persuasive covering letter telling us why you would be a great fit for this sales executive role.