3 months ago
Are you passionate about delivering a truly excellent service to customers?
We have two fantastic opportunities within our Sales Operations Team in Tunbridge Wells for experienced Corporate Membership Administrators; these roles are full time, both on a twelve month contract.
Join the number 1 global insurance brand in our global healthcare business and develop your career with a world leader.
With a presence in 64 countries, and 160,000 employees serving the needs of 103 million customers, AXA is big. In fact, we’re the world’s number one insurance brand, and one of the Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies to work for.
But we’re not too big to care for – or listen to - everyone who works with us. You see, we value your ideas and your experience. We want you to continue to develop and grow, and we’ll offer you all the learning, development and progression opportunities you need for your professional skills and career to flourish.
This is primarily a data entry admin role, to change over the twelve month period as we incorporate robotics to automate updates, where you’ll be responsible for data entry and the management of our large corporate membership database.
You’ll be building effective relationships with clients and other external contacts along with supporting Account Managers and Co-ordinators by providing excellent customer service and delivering a “first time right” service.
As part of the team you’ll draw on your customer service skills to help implement and support our corporate clients with their membership updates and day to day queries.
What you’ll be doing
• Be responsible for making sure data remains consistent across the database
• Maintain accuracy of the membership database, via information received in a variety of ways
• Be responsible for making sure data remains consistent across the database using multiple internal platforms
• Process incoming written correspondence, for example emails, in accordance with the set service level agreements
• Produce and distribute reports and analyse incoming reports
• Provide excellent customer service through attention to detail and delivering ‘right first time’ service
• Build knowledge of and establish effective relationships with our clients and brokers, working closely with Account Managers and Co-ordinators to ensure clear communication channels for our clients.
What we’re looking for
• Experience in an administration role essential, preferably within a corporate sales environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good working knowledge of using internet / extranet websites
• Strong Team player with a flexible approach to your work
• Excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi task
• You will need a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers, especially over the telephone.
• Attention to detail – an ability to work accurately and spot errors is essential
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand, a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA PPP healthcare is leading the way to better health. We’re one of the UK's largest and most experienced private medical insurance providers, and we’ve been helping people access the medical care they need, when and where they need it, for over 70 years now.
What We Offer
What will you get from this role?
At AXA PPP healthcare we aim to engage, develop and empower you to make a real difference to the value and service we provide to our partners and customers, and we recognise and value your contribution.
AXA PPP healthcare is one of the foremost employers within our industry and is consistently ranked in The Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to work for. As such, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including support to help you live life well.
• Performance linked annual bonus
• Private Medical Insurance cover after a qualifying period
• Life Cover
• Discounts on various AXA products
• 23 days holiday rising with service
• Contributory pension scheme
• Discounted gym membership
• Discounted onsite health & wellbeing activities
• A huge range of discounts and savings at over a thousand national and local retailers
We are an equal opportunities employer
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.