12 months ago
Amazon is seeking a driven and dynamic Merchandising Manager to support the Consumer Gift Card & Top Up business, with the development and execution of marketing and merchandising campaigns and promotions.
The ideal candidate will be efficient, analytical and driven to continually find ways to optimize and improve performance. This London-based role will promote awareness, drive trial and increase repeat rate for Amazon Gift Cards UK, including:
1) Support the development and execute on a strategy to drive trial of Gift Cards and Top Up, through incentivized promotions and targeted on-Amazon merchandising campaigns.
2) Track marketing spend and make the right case for future investment, working with finance to continually optimise for ROI.
3) Support key business metrics and goals to drive issuance through merchandising for key UK gifting occasions. This will include campaign development, implementation through Amazon tools, analysis and recommendations for future activities.
4) Collaborate with WW marketing teams to support the development of data-driven engagement programs that develop new segments and use cases for Gift Cards and Top Up.
5) Support the maintenance and optimization of our Gift Card & Top Up stores, ensuring best-practices and learnings are implemented, whilst providing an optimal customer experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a merchandising background to take on a key role in the development and growth of the Gift Card & Top Up category in the UK.
The successful candidate will communicate and effectively build relationships across teams, levels and geographies, to contribute and deliver against the needs of Amazon customers. Flexibility and the ability to quickly learn new tools and prioritise in a changing business environment is key. The team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and customer-focused.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, or a related field
- Online merchandising experience
- Knowledge of analytic tools (especially Excel) and ability to use data and metrics to make decisions
- Great attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Good communication skills and ability to quickly build relationships
- UX / CX skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and/or website content management systems
- Familiarity with SQL.