2 months ago
MI Production Analyst – Milton Keynes
MI Production Analyst – Milton Keynes
South East England
Grow with a company that puts customers first
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team based in Milton Keynes as an MI Production Analyst on a permanent basis.
Working within the MI Production function, you will be part of a team which contributes professional knowledge and sound understanding to generate innovative data solutions for your customers. As a vital part of the Finance function, the team designs, controls and executes data processes to support Santander UK MI Reporting and Planning operations dealing with a variety of stakeholders at all levels.
Our mission within the team is to promote a single source of MI within Santander UK, resulting in a fast-paced environment with many opportunities for growth and learning.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a MI Production Analyst your main responsibilities will be
* Consolidation of key financial metrics, which will be utilised throughout the Finance function.
* Production of ad hoc MI and analysis at the request of the business providing reasoned and balanced conclusions.
* Efficient execution of processes while maintaining data usability, depth, timeliness, integrity, consistency and accuracy of reporting.
* Supporting various projects to ensure continuous improvement within the Finance reporting systems, this will include building and maintaining good relationships within the function.
* Thorough checking and distribution of outputs produced within agreed time frames and to a high standard.
* Supporting other colleagues when multiple deliverables are due to ensure success as a team.
Minimum skills and experience required
* Educated to GCSE level ( Maths and English A*-C) or equivalent
* Analytical approach coupled with an interest in Finance and MI
* IT literate, ideally with experience in one or more of the following; Excel (with the ability to perform Pivot Tables / Lookups / VBA) ,SQL / relational databases (Oracle / MS Access / MS SQL) or Essbase
* Positive attitude, dynamic and proactive approach to work
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Salary is £17,000 - £22,000
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover.
* Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes -be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.