6 months ago
Advertising / Creative Agency
Category: Creative Jobs
We’re part of Europe’s leading
entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers
across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting
people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like
you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Sky Creative is our in-house creative agency. An award winning, busy and exciting department, they provide creative design solutions on-air, off-air and for digital media across the business and network of channels. We pride ourselves on the commercial quality of our output, across our online areas including: channel branding, programme packaging and promotions & commercials.
As a valued member of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
Your key responsibilities:
Working across key Entertainment channels, Sky 1, Living, Atlantic, Arts and Sky Movies; Freeview channels, Pick and Challenge as well as our products; NOW TV, Sky Store and Box Sets, you will create promotional campaigns that are original, effective and made to the highest possible creative standards. We want to create best in class creative and you will play a part in getting us there.
- To ensure that all output is editorially accurate and works to Sky Compliance and Ofcom guidelines.
- You will work well with your immediate team, offering help and productive advice as well as working with other disciplines across Sky Creative and other internal Sky stakeholders.
- To ensure that all activity is technically compliant.
- To ensure output is high quality, on brand, meets objectives and conforms to the brief's requirements.
- To generate and present a number of ideasconcepts for any project.
- To write great copy to a high professional standard.
- To work to formalinformal creative briefs and ensure material is highly targeted and meets agreed objectives.
- Ensure delivery of the most innovative creative using the best and most effective production techniques for a given project whether specially shot, animated or clip based, using strong visual imagery, design, audio design, music, sync and voice over.
- Excellent track record in the production of TV promotions. You will have a great selection of promos that will show evidence of shoot, clip and graphics based work. Your promo reel must be attached to your application.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro; ability to self op.
- Ability to translate brand and marketing campaigns into engaging, TV, digital and print creative.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of current marketing principles.
- Possesses up-to-date knowledge of the media environment and the latest production technologies.
- A knowledge of Health and Safety issues both in productions and in the workplace.
- A knowledge of broadcasting editorial and ethical standards and related legislative guidelines.
- An understanding of 360 campaigns and deliverables.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better