** Specialist Creative Content Agency **
- Multi-award winning, International communications agency, working with some of the biggest brand names across Local, Regional and Global level.
- Deliver innovative and creative editing across multiple content platforms such as; offline/online projects including broadcasts, content across high-end film production, editorial and infographics.
- You will play an instrumental role in influencing the Content division and leading team members in managing award-winning strategic client work.
This position is a varied role offering the chance to work across leading Brands and multiple content channels. You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
You will be reporting into the Head of Post Production working closely with other Editors in the team and with those across the wider business in Production, Creative, Client Services and Directors, together to achieve the same goal; powerful, impactful and engaging content for multiple clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about their work and wants to share on experiences and ideas. You will be able to influence the team and the wider business with your editorial creativeness!
Be a part of a reputable and talented business where you will have exposure to vast amounts of content platforms including Online Broadcasts and be able to work on some of the biggest and well-known content pieces on our screens.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Leading on the editing of projects from start to finish (narrative, tone, structure and look).
- Recommending and guiding internal stakeholders as and when. This includes not only the content team but colleagues from other departments working on the same projects.
- Providing support and management in relation to workflow/deadlines and personal development to junior editors in the team
- Working across Non-Broadcast and Offline/Online broadcast projects
- Supporting on quality control, timelines and issues of any projects across the content team.
- Ensuring appropriate guidelines and legal/technical specifications are followed at all times.
SALARY: £35K - 40K (dependent upon level) & benefits
Essential Skills Required:
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe packages such as Photoshop, Premier Pro and After Effects.
- Advanced understanding of broadcast & Clearcast guidelines
- Experience of creatively leading on the narrative, structure, tone and look of edits.
- Agency experience desirable
- Will consider Freelancer seeking perm opportunity
For further information or a copy of the job description please contact:
Recruitment Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing