about 1 year ago
Midweight Digital Designer
More information about this job
TVC an Economist Group business and an industry leading creative content agency offers a wide range of services to a vast portfolio of consumer, sport, lifestyle and luxury clients.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Digital Designer with multi-disciplinary skills to take a key role in creative projects and pitch opportunities at TVC. You’ll generate insight led ideas and visuals, with digital and tech at the heart of the solution.
How you will Contribute:
* You’ll understand the importance of the creative idea, appreciate the strategic journey and execute it across social and digital.
* You’ll have experience of working on everything from large corporates to charities to top ten FMCG clients. You’ll be passionate about your work and have good verbal and visual skills in order to communicate your ideas, and you won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
* You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of strategists and creatives and designers who lead the agency’s strategic output and work collaboratively to deliver solutions for a diverse roster of clients.
Experience, skills and professional attributes
The ideal candidate will:
* Have 4+ years' experience in a creative role within an agency
* Be experienced across creative concept generation, art direction, BVI development, script development, visualisation, Digital and social media campaigns and activations, above-the-line activity, presentation creation, and exhibition design
* Be a problem solver – generating, original, insight led ideas
* Be fully integrated in their thinking and have real technical/ practical skills
* Have knowledge of, or an ability to execute animation and moving image would also be of benefit.
* Be organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and hit deadlines
* Be able to appreciate and deliver through a commercial lens
* Will collaborate with team members to generate breakthrough concepts and visuals
* Have a grasp on new technologies and how to use them effectively in campaigns
* Be intelligent, curious about creativity, strategy, industry/future trends and tech
* Armed with a visually beautiful portfolio of work
* Demonstrate energy and enthusiasm
* Be a team player that will become invested in TVC culture and enthusiastic about new business opportunities.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please submit your CV with a covering note identifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary expectations.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Economist Group values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.