7 months ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Using your consulting and relationship-building skills, you will provide Google-caliber client service, helping our largest advertisers to improve their mobile websites. You will be involved improving site load speed to UX and making the most of Google’s next generation mobile technologies like Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) and the new browser APIs that simplify credentials, login, payments and media playback.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Work with Google customers on projects that help them improve their mobile websites - in order to offer their users a better experience and increase their mobile ROI. Consult with advertisers on how to make their mobile sites load faster and improve the User Experience (UX).
* Help our advertisers understand how Next Generation mobile web technologies from Google can improve their mobile site - from Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) to Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to our Payments and Identity APIs, etc.
* Partner with Technical Support teams to leverage technical support for our most advanced advertisers. Manage these cross-functional projects to speed up the implementation progress and success rate.
* Develop relations with both regional and global Product Management teams at Google to roll out best-in-class products to your country. Collate advertiser feedback in order to further improve our products.
* Organize mobile site events, including hackathons and workshops. Train advertisers and agencies on mobile site speed, UX and technologies. Develop case studies of projects for publication on our 'Think with Google' site and at events to scale these best-practices to the wider industry.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working with mobile marketing and websites.
* Experience in consultative sales, with client-facing experience.
* Experience working with large clients and partners across different levels and cross-functional stakeholders.
* Experience diagnosing and improving mobile website load speed. Experience giving UX advice and proposing A/B testing plans and a HCI background.
* Knowledge of web architecture and next generation web technologies like Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Payments APIs, Identity APIs HTTPS, and interest in the next area of digital touchpoints (Voice, Google Assistant, etc ).
* Demonstrated ability to influence in regards to mobile and to drive tangible impact for large corporate organizations.
* Effective written and oral communication skills, and a passion to improve mobile web experiences.