11 months ago
We're excited to work with a rapidly growing, integrated agency in the North West to help find their perfect Motion Designer. With amazing offices and an exceptional team that is expanding rapidly, there's nothing stopping this fabulous agency from exceeding expectations, winning awards and continually win clients.
• As a motion designer, you'll be creating projects from start to finish – this includes storyboarding to post production
• You will be working on multiple clients
• Working collaboratively with other motion designers, CGI artists, art directors to create incredible work
• Working on multiple channels including motion graphics, animation and editing
What We're Looking For:
• A portfolio proving that you are a motion designer
• Designing, Film Making (including idea generation, storyboarding and the scripts) and animation
• Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator and After Effects are CRITICAL
• Know Cinema4D? BONUS.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 10 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close