10 months ago
Are you a creative who lives and breathes design and motion graphics? Do you have a keen eye for trends and have your finger on the pulse when it comes to visually engaging graphics? Then you are exactly who I am looking for and I'd love to chat! The perfect candidate will have a trendy and fresh approach to quality motion design, pushing boundaries towards what is possible in motion/3D design, with a solid foundation in digital design principles and be able to demonstrate this on their impeccable show reel.
• Manage and deliver projects, sometimes to tight deadlines whilst still maintaining a high quality of work
• Maintain awareness of relevant industry technology and software developments, to ensure approach remains current
• Collaborate with designers as well as working on own initiative
• Develop campaigns using existing assets and adhere to brand guidelines were applicable.
What we‘re looking for:
• Passion for creative, motion graphics innovation & the digital world
• Strong communication and creative/concept development skills
• Good understanding of graphic design
• Excellent motion graphics skills including Adobe After Effects, Premier and Audition
• Working knowledge of 3D packages is advantageous
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Able to storyboard concepts efficiently
• Knowledge of compressing and encoding video format
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
20 days ago
only 9 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close