We're looking for a talented and experienced Motion Graphic Artist to join the post production VFX team at one of the UK's leading television facilities.
You will have a burning passion for design, and how it is implemented in moving media, using Adobe's Creative suite. Preferably you would also have compositing and VFX experience, or an interest in, using After FX and/or Nuke.
As a Motion Graphic Artist you will be working closely with other multi-disciplined creatives in the post production team. You'll deliver high quality at a fast pace and bring excitement to everything you do.
• Bags of enthusiasm and a real passion to work in a vibrant/fast paced creative environment
• STRONG Experienced in motion graphics/VFX. Working in a production studio environment would be advantageous
• Skilled in Autodesk Maya, Nuke and Cinema 4D
• Compositing and VFX Experience
• Efficient in Adobe CC, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator AND After Effects
• Ability to meet fast-paced deadlines
• Good organisational skills
Sound like you? If you're a Motion Graphic Artist whizz looking to join a team that you can thrive in, get in touch today.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Ryan Lehane onfor a confidential chat about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
he Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.