7 months ago
About the role
We’re passionate about Digital Transformation being at forefront of our strategic agenda and we’re fully committed and engaged in developing our digital capability to deliver new products, propositions and services to our customers. Over the past few months, we’ve been busy working on brand new General Insurance Digital Strategy and Roadmap, which looks to rebuild and transform LV= into a truly authentic, agile and creative digital organisation. We’ve never been more empowered and forward thinking when it comes to imagining how LV= can grow, in order to meet our ever evolving customer’s needs, wants and wishes.
So where do you come in… You join us right at the very beginning. You’ll be a creator and enabler of this journey and will help us shape, develop and grow LV=’s digital future.
We’re looking for an Omni Channel Business Lead who will have responsibility for delivering LV= GI’s business wide Omni Channel programme. You’ll partner with the Program’s key stakeholders to understand requirements, develop, deploy and manage our Omni Channel solution. You’ll work with a number of business stakeholders (Business Change, Product Owners, Digital Steering as well as Legal, Compliance, Audit & Marketing) to devise, understand, champion and deliver the digital Omni Channel vision.
We’re looking for a SME in this field so you’ll ideally already be working within a General Insurance business and you’re now looking for that next step in your career. However if you’re currently working within a similar sized organisation and can demonstrate your knowledge, experience and delivery of Omni Channel customer experience then we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll be experienced in implementing CRM systems as a business lead and be used to working with virtual teams to facilitate business discussions. You’ll be able to leverage key performance metrics and data to provide insights to Product Owners so they can make strategic business recommendations. You’ll be used to keeping an eye on our competitors and be able to identify customer trends and needs.
Whilst this role is based in our Croydon office, you’ll be flexible to travel to a any one of our locations where needed.
* Responsible for delivering, planning and leading the Omni Channel programme
* To secure funding and resource to deliver the Omni Channel programme and maintain it as BAU
* Work with business change to plan and lead the Omni Channel Steering Committee meetings
* Work with the Digital team to align the Omni Channel delivery with interdependent deliverables and ensure the programme is aligned to LV’s GI wide objectives
* Recommend re-engineering solutions to improve productivity, increase revenue, reduce expenses, and/or enhance services.
* Foster internal and external business relationships to ensure alignment with business objectives
* Work with Business Change to ensure regular status reports to the Project Sponsor, Executive Team, Sr. Leadership, and key stakeholders are communicated on the progress of the programme
* Review market vendor capabilities ensuring a fit to the business requirements
* Provide information and recommendations to strategic Digital and Omni Channel plans and reviews
* To pro-actively manage issues, risks and dependencies taking action as appropriate to achieve urgent resolution, escalating clearly and promptly as required.
Rewards and benefits
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
* 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
* a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
* an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
* Single cover private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
* a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
* a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer. Why not follow us on Glassdoor and take the opportunity to see real reviews of what it’s like to work here.