We have a great opportunity for a Multimedia Producer in central London. It's an inhouse role within one of the UK's top influential organisations.
This role will be key to proving high quality multimedia outputs, to engage it members in line with its engaging content, with things such as videos, infographics, and podcasts etc.
Key Responsibilities include…
• Planning and delivery of the multimedia plan.
• Filming video content in line with brand for the company's, communications content.
• Editing multimedia content, and ensuring high standards.
• Delivering on time and within budget.
You will need…
• Strong understanding of design, typography and composition.
• An Expert in self shooting camera work/video editing.
• Ability to produce high quality production concepts, and ability to tell stories though video- the delivery of a message.
• Strong project management skills, able to meet deadlines.
• An interest in business affairs, national & regional policy would also be an advantage.