about 1 month ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Commercial Team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a member of the team within Indirect you’ll help drive incremental acquisition & upgrade sales, through your Key Accounts whilst ensuring quality metrics are met.
You will own the head office relationship with four Key Accounts and be responsible for devising and implementing annual and quarterly trading strategy:
- Build strong relationships with your business partners and key stakeholders
- Manage your Key Accounts to ensure sales growth targets are achieved for all Sky products
- Effectively execute, manage and analyse marketing support & incentives along with budget
- Launch of new products and offer sets within your Key Accounts
- Deliver key business messages via regional presentationsconferences
- Raise awareness of the Sky brand within a retail stores, maximising on Sky presence using point of sale, demonstration equipment and display materials
- Collaborate with the internal teams to deliver quality information, training and support to Key Accounts
- Line manage and support three Key Account Executives and manage strategic tasks and projects for the Indirect channel.
- Proven experience of delivering growth through Multiple Retailers Key Accounts
- Knowledge and understanding of the consumer electronics and mobile phone markets will be an advantage
- Ability to build strong business relationships and are target driven
- Ability to build and plan activity and development milestones
- Excellent presentation, planning, organisational and time management skills
- Comfortable with meeting the challenges of tight deadlines and juggling multiple accounts and partners
- A creative mind-set with the ability to innovate
- Problem solving and solid negotiation skills
- Hold a full UK driving licence and willingness to travel
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about