5 months ago
Role: Network Consulting Manager – Deployment/OSS
Organization: Accenture Consulting Communications, Media and Technology
Travel: Up to 100% (Monday – Thursday)
Salary: £68,000 £87,000
It’s no secret that technology has radically changed how we live, work and play – and we believe the best is yet to come. Join Accenture and work with interesting clients to design, architect, sell and deliver industry-specific assets and solutions. Bring industry expertise and innovation to the account teams to help address our clients’ needs. You’ll be in for an exciting ride, as a trusted advisor who transforms leading organizations, taking them to the next level of industry innovation and performance.
Accenture Consulting works across five Industry Groups: Financial Services, Products, Resources, Health and Public Services, and Communications, Media and Technology. By combining our end-to-end portfolio of technology services with a tested, outcome-oriented approach, you’ll help clients quickly become more agile to meet and exceed their goals.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
Communications, Media and Technology
In this role, you’ll be part of the Communications, Media & Technology group where you’ll work with companies that are creating the products of tomorrow. Accenture works with 95% of the world's 20 largest Communications companies, 80% of the Fortune 500's Electronics and High Tech companies, 67% of the world's 50 largest Media companies, and all 6 of the major Hollywood studios. You'll use your industry-specific expertise to help your clients seize the opportunities made possible by the convergence of communications, computing and content.
You will be part of the Network Practice, which helps our clients innovate and transform their businesses around how they plan, build, launch and operate network and service platforms in order to streamline operations, minimize time to market, and reduce costs
What responsibilities will you have?
* Delivery of complex technology transformation programmes or large projects
* Typically multi-location or multi geography managing both onshore and offshore delivery teams of up to 50 people
* Understanding the underlying business drivers and technology solution in enough detail to anticipate risks, issues and dependencies that may impact delivery (timeline, cost and/or quality)
* Adherence to a selected delivery methodology
* Creation and management of detailed project plans
* Stakeholder Management (reporting to key stakeholders)
* Manage project finances, including actuals, forecasts and expenditure run rate
* Understanding scope of Accenture’s delivery and accountability as per contract(s) with client(s)
* Manage change against an agreed baseline scope of work
* Actively look for opportunities to where Accenture can further help clients in achieving their business objectives