2 months ago
This is a great opportunity for you if you want to progress in your career and act as a senior DC Network Engineer who is responsible for planning, designing and implementing network specifics tasks within the framework of assigned infrastructure projects.
Two main responsibilities for this role are:
* Ability to undertake and drive assigned network project tasks individually and as part of the wider core network engineering team, from design to implementation to operations.
* Identifying opportunities for service improvement through proactive monitoring and customer liaison in order to improve customer service
Please see the JD for more information.
AXA encourages and empowers its employees to better equip themselves in the working environment and with the ‘Dare to Change’ campaign AXA is more focused on the right attitude rather than meeting all the desired technical skills:
Below are some of the skills that may be beneficial (but not essential) in this role:
* Experienced Senior Technical Specialist / Architect with an excellent track record in high availability Network Data Centre environments
* Proven experience in understanding and utilising new technology in this environment and in identifying and resolving problems
* Comprehensive understanding of a broad range of Network technologies
You do not need to have all the above to be a successful candidate so please and we will review your application.
Please see the JD for more information.
With a presence in over 60
countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers,
AXA is big.
But never too big to care
for every single person who works here. We’ve been recognised as one of the
Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. So when you join us, we
promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and
supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to
move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and
internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in
our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
AXA’s purpose is to empower our 107 million customers to live a better life. At AXA Group Operations, we help make this purpose a reality by providing innovative IT, telecommunications, infrastructure services and delivering a high-performance workplace for every single AXA employee across the globe. We make sure people have the tools and technology they need to do their jobs brilliantly.
We embrace the incredible pace technology is moving forward. That’s why we need people who can adapt to changing needs, who are collaborative and proactive. People who will help to make sure that, as a business, we’re ready for tomorrow.
Our common ambition: AXA need to become a tech-led company. This is where AXA Group Operations sets the tone and must play its role as one of the major catalysts of AXA’s transformation. We are the ones triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
What We Offer
At AXA we believe the best way to attract and motivate is to recognise people's contribution and hard work with benefits that truly reflect their importance to our success. Here is a list of some of the things you can expect to receive from us:
* This role we are offering a competitive salary between: £52,000 - £57,000
* Take time to relax with 28 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) with the chance to buy more time off if you like
* Generous contributory DC (Money purchase) pension scheme
* Good maternity/paternity package
* A performance related bonus scheme – on target bonus is 8%
* One of AXA’s core values is Collaboration, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities
* Private Medical cover
* X10 Life Cover
* Enjoy amazing discounts on products and at certain retailers.
* Amazing development opportunities both in career pathways as well as personal training options
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.