6 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
In New Build we identify, secure and manage relationship with new build developers, fibre partners and’ build to rent’ developers.
Our purpose in New Build is multi-faceted;
- To drive penetration across these developments
- To provide the customers in these areas a more personal service
- To advise the developers on how to ensure their properties are ‘Q’ ready
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
As the Account Executive, you will be the main point of contact within the new build property sites for Sky TV. You will be part of an exciting new project working with existing relationships and building new ones. You will be building strong relationships and helping drive sales opportunities for Sky within the developments and working with site staff to deliver a first-class service to the home buyer.
- Building strong and honest relationships within the new build property sites within a designated region
- To be self-motivated and excited about being involved in an exciting new project
- Knowledge of the building trade
- Ability to identify opportunities in a non-structured environment and identify the DM
- Marketing ideas
- Passionate about the Sky brand
- Ability to finish a project – and to identify when not to invest any more resource
- An understanding of time management and territory planning
- Target driven
- Creative mind set
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confident communicator
- Comfortable with meeting the challenges of tight deadlines
- A team player and the ability to liaise with senior personnel across functions
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to travel within the region
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better