Are you a sales professional working within the creative services industry tired of being the middle man and looking to progress into a Senior Management role? As one of Bristol's most established boutique agencies we are now looking to bring a New Business Account Manager into our team to take over some of our existing accounts and help drive forward new business wins.
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000
· UNCAPPED Commission (extremely competitive).
· Flexible working.
· 30 days holidays (inc. bank holidays).
· The opportunity to progress into a Senior Management role as we continue to grow.
Although this role is based in Bristol, you could commute from areas such Bath, Chippenham, Newport, Cardiff, Stroud, Swindon, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Salisbury.
Client relationships are key to growing accounts - half the challenge is opening the door.
You'll be an established sales professional with exposure to the creative services industry with experience in new business or account management. Your enthusiasm for business development will be evident but ultimately you'll understand that the true value of sales comes from nurturing those clients who come back for more.
Like the sound of this? You should. We're looking for somebody who wants longs term progression and to grow into a Senior Management position. This is what we are offering!!
Some of things you'll be getting up to:
· Driving forward our sales pipeline by developing business and targeting national brands and retailers.
· Getting out to meet clients to understand their initial ideas and interpret them into concepts for the creative team to produce.
· Network through clients and contacts to spot opportunities to up sell our services and products.
· Be the central point of contact to the client throughout the creative process, ensuring our customers are amazed by our service.
This is a new position within the organisation and you'll work closely with the Senior Management team to strategically grow our business through extending our portfolio of clients and increasing turnover.
Ideally, you will be from a creative services background or have exposure to this industry. You'll also have some of these qualities:
· To be creative in approach to new business but with the commercial acumen to develop accounts and business.
· A proven track record in proactive B2B sales having sold to a wide range of decision-makers, or a strong account management background.
· A strong understanding of the creative services and retail industry, including brand awareness and conceptual design.
So if you want to join a boutique agency, who enjoys a strong reputation creating retail design and concepts for some of the UK's most beloved and respected brands, then please click apply. Alternatively, you can contact Joel Barnett for an informal conversation at Talent Solutions.
Don't worry if your CV isn't up-to-date as all applications will receive a response.
Please note Wallace Hind Talent Solutions are the only agency working on this job opportunity.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Business Development Manager, Account Management, New Business, Sales Executive, Creative Services, Retail Design, Field Sales, Client Services, Account Management.