5 months ago
On-Boarding Project Manager
Redhill Map & Directions
Marketing & Communications
Global On-Boarding Team
17 January 2019
A fantastic opportunity has been made available to join the Global On-Boarding Team as a Project Manager. The On-Boarding Project Manager will support in delivering the strategy by proactively working with all functions of AXA Partners and others teams to on board Partners in a seamless and efficient way.
This role will have you manage projects right from tender through to post launch, working with and across departments with the Global Travel Business Line. The robust project management you will deliver will ensure seamless integration into the business, resulting in optimum service to all stakeholders and to our Partners. This role will be pivotal in driving business opportunities and maximising revenue flow.
* Manage the end to end implementation process and governance from confirmation of securing the contract through to post launch using Prince 2 methodology
* Identify the relative merits and challenges of proposed projects within the business, liaise with the relevant stakeholders to determine viability of projects and outline strategies
* If projects are viable, manage and co-ordinate activities as appropriate using Prince 2 methodology. If projects cease to be viable, take appropriate corrective measures
* Manage projects through their total lifecycle, from initial conceptualisation to successful completion, including managing budgets, resources, task allocation, compliance-checking, buy-in, communication, revisions, presentation, launch, reviews, etc.
* Manage cultural, geographic and technical boundaries to deliver against tight budget and timelines in accordance with the project plans
* Responsibility for ensuring all pre go live project documentation is complete, signed if relevant and filed e.g. Contract, Working Practices, Business Requirements etc
* Supply additional business analysis when required to support strategic decision-making
* Proactively contribute to all opportunities depending on the phases of the new business process to ensure all possible strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are considered for future implementations
Who are we looking for?
* A strong and flexible background in cross-functional project management delivering tangible business value, incorporating IT, Finance, Operations, HR, Facilities, Sales & Marketing/Business development, etc.
* A self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently within time and budget.
* Proven ability within at least one leading methodology, preferably Prince 2
* Demonstrable resilience and experience of successfully managing multiple projects across international locations
* Strong stakeholder management experience, including proven ability to establish early credibility, build robust relationships, manage stakeholder expectations, provide sensitive guidance, bring about consensus and resolve conflict
* Strongly results-focussed, with evidence of actively driving strategic change, identifying and implementing process improvements, promoting a positive change-led culture and actively supporting best-practice goals
* Solid experience of supporting business leaders in achieving strategic direction and flow, including provision of business analysis and reports to enable clear and focussed decision-making
* High standard of IT ability, including the standard MS Office Suite, MS Project Manager and Lotus Notes
* Qualified to minimum degree level (ideally with a further professional qualification in a relevant area)
* The post-holder will also need to possess determination and drive, an enjoyment of change and ability to work at pace through conflicting priorities, the ability to work with minimal guidance and to create clear plans out of loose ideas, must be a strong team-player and be able to maintain a calm and positive approach even in a pressured or conflicted environment.
AXA Partners was officially created in September 2015, with the senior management team actively working on the strategy and organization since early 2016.
AXA Partners’ ambition is to build a global leader in third party distribution to contribute to AXA’s growth in the retail market. In addition, AXA Partners will also contribute to enrich AXA’s core insurance offer with additional products and services developed by AXA Partners or sourced from our partners in order to drive differentiation for AXA.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer