Are you an eCommerce star with experience of co-ordinating online activity to support trading? Do you want to work for a wonderful retailer? If so, read on!
This well known brand, which owns 3 of the UK's best loved high street chains, is at the top of it's game. Based near Watford.
Within the role of Online Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Managing the website on a day to day basis
- Project managing the running of promotional sales plan
- Project managing a team to deliver content, email and online assets
- Implementing SEO best practice with support from external agency
- Onsite analytics and reporting
- Working closely with numerous teams such as merchandising & brand marketing
In order to apply for the role of Online Coordinator you must:
- Have previous experience of online project management or online VM
- Have previous eCommerce experience, ideally within in retail
- Have strong analytic experience as well as HTML
- Ideally have experience of online testing tools
This role requires you to manage a direct reports so you will need to feel comfortable doing this.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.