6 months ago
An Online Marketing Executive is required to join a vibrant online marketing company based in Central Milton Keynes. They specialise in marketing UK gaming/gambling websites and they are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Online Marketing Executive to join their rapidly expanding team.
You'll be reporting to the marketing manager and working within the marketing team. You will have a genuine passion for online marketing and experience in sourcing and optimising marketing campaigns. You will be looking for a position where you can bring any previous experience and be looking to further develop your skills. Salary will be dependent on experience.
The position is well suited to candidates that have a minimum of 1 years marketing experience. It will be an advantage if this experience is in online marketing, driving web traffic to a site. Ideally the candidate will have experience of running and optimising self serve, CPC, CPM or CPL campaigns.
- Day to day marketing campaign management
- Managing multiple marketing suppliers
- Monitor, analyse campaign data and generate ideas to improve performance.
- Source and negotiate new marketing suppliers/sources over the phone that can drive web traffic to our sites
- Work with the marketing team and internal departments to deliver the company targets
- Keep up to date with new developments in the industry, latest research and competitor activity
- Attend industry events
- Provide cover for marketing staff
- Manage marketing campaigns within budget, on time and to the highest quality
- Help train new staff that join the team
- Generate ideas for new marketing campaigns.
- Problem solve any issues that arise with a campaign.
- Learn new marketing channels and implement new marketing techniques/technologies
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong negotiation skills
- A proactive self-starter and strong team player, who can work closely together with members from same team and other departments
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Must have the ability to solve problems
- Must be a creative thinker
- MUST be experienced in managing & optimising marketing campaigns. Self-serve campaign experience would be advantageous. Experience with campaign management, from research, implementation, and reporting.
- Experience with web tracking technology would be an advantage.
- Must be a quick learner
- 20 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Private health care
- Pension scheme
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Parking paid for in central Milton Keynes.
*Please merge any covering letter into your CV.
27 days ago
only 21 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
Milton Keynes, Northampton, Kettering, Wellingborough
5 days ago
only 23 days until close