2 months ago
Operational Continuity Analyst (OCIR) – London
Operational Continuity Analyst (OCIR) – London
Making banking easier for all of our customers
We have an exciting opportunity for a Resolution and Operational Continuity in Resolution (OCIR) Analyst to be based from our London TSQ office.
As a Resolution & OCIR Analyst you will be responsible for contributing to the work performed by the central OCIR team in managing and maintaining Santander UK’s ability to provide critical functions throughout recovery, resolution and post resolution restructuring.
Specifically you will be responsible for ensuring that critical services, supporting critical economic functions, are appropriately catalogued and mapped within the OCIR tool. This will involve engagement with bank-wide stakeholders to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of their respective catalogues. There will be scope for you to expand your role and take on additional responsibilities in the team as the breadth of OCIR continues to increase at a fast pace.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Resolution and OCIR Analyst your main responsibilities will be
* Leading the work to ensure that the Santander UK service catalogue is kept up to date and fit for purpose, in doing so helping to ensure the Bank’s ability to provide critical functions through recovery, resolution and post resolution restructuring
* To work with Santander Operations and other supporting areas (finance, third party management) to ensure that organisational and process changes are appropriately captured in the OCIR tool
* To identify and implement changes to the service catalogue refresh process to maximise efficiency whilst maintaining robustness of the process and minimizing disruption to business areas
* As expert user, responding to business area queries and issues on the use of the OCIR tool
* To link work done to maintain the OCIR service catalogues with work performed by the wider team to meet the Bank of England’s expectations on resolvability
Minimum skills and experience required
* Experience in a Finance, internal audit or other relevant experience which enables visibility of the wider organisation within a Financial Services environment
* Understanding of OCIR Regulations
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to work with Service Owners throughout the business and other areas contributing to OCIR and to gain their trust and cooperation is essential
* The ability to analyse information and processes and to draw meaningful conclusions from it, challenging in a constructive fashion where necessary
* Process oriented mind set: structured, logical and robust approach to collating information
Salary is £30,000 - £35,000 basic
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It’s one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.