3 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch fro m popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour and Jack Ryan to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea.
Prime Video now also offers live sports, including Thursday Night (NFL) Football, US Open tennis, ATP Tour tennis, Premier League football and Bundesliga.
As a merchandising team we drive engagement and channel subscriptions on Prime Video across UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain by managing the launch of marketing placements across all devices (TV, Fire TV, mobile, apps, and web).
We’re looking for a talented merchandiser to join us and support out-of-hours our growing Sport offering. Our ambition is to deliver best-in-class merchandising for live sport, driving excitement and increasing engagement with timely merchandising on the Prime Video storefront.
Whether it’s a nail-biting ATP final between Djokovic and Nadal, a Merseyside derby or a top flight Bundesliga match, we want our storefront to promote the latest and most exciting sport fixtures, and respond to sporting events in real time. And we’re looking for someone who can fulfill that ambition by managing and changing creative on our storefronts on weekends, weekday evenings and bank holidays. You'll be comfortable using content management systems and have great attention to detail, QAing all placements across all devices, and troubleshooting to deliver a flawless execution for our customers. We’re also looking for someone bursting with ideas around how to improve our live sport merchandising, both in terms of content and ways of working.
This is a part-time role (20 hours per week) to give marketing and merchandising support whilst live sports events are on. Your work can be done from our London office or remotely and from home, and we can provide devices that you may not have for QA purposes. We’d also like you to join us at our London offices for one afternoon or morning a week, and can be flexible around when that is.
Please note that successful candidates will need to attend our London HQ for a 2-week training period at the start of their role.
· Creating and scheduling merchandising campaigns to promote Amazon Prime Video live sport streaming and replays across multiple devices
· Creating and scheduling Channel campaigns to promote third party channels broadcasting live sport
· QA across all devices
· Optimizing content campaigns, messaging and navigation through testing and data analysis
· Troubleshooting and responding to escalations and customer-facing bugs
· Reporting on the performance of placements
· Identifying opportunities for content efficiency and automation across tools and working cross-functionally to implement them
· Sending push notification and emails to support the latest Sports match announcements
For this role we require:
· Resourceful problem-solver with ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Ability to operate autonomously and respond to issues quickly
· Ability to prioritise workload and deliver results against multiple deadlines
· Excellent written English and strong attention to detail
· Solid digital marketing experience, including content management
· Confidence in written and verbal communication
Hours: Part-time (20 hours)
Further qualifications would be a plus:
We would love you to have:
· Experience with Amazon tools (ETL, Sonata, Content Symphony, Bullseye)
· Experience with Photoshop
· Knowledge of content management systems
· German language skills would be an advantage but is not required
· Experience of email and push marketing
Please submit your application in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.