3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Finance System Governance &
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The role will be based in Osterley, London, however it may require regular travel to other Sky locations, especially Scotland. Some flexibility may be considered in this role but must fit in with the teams wider responsibilities particularly given it is a line manager role.
Reporting into Senior Finance Controller (P2P) this role will be responsible for the following:
- Consult with P2P Function Lead &or technology SME solution architects to recommend solution options that maximize efficiency (end to end for Sky) and sufficient internal control
- Actively manage change requests through relevant governance processes, technical delivery, testing (Regression Testing, SIT and UAT) and implementation (including any relevant communications & update to process documentation with limited review).
- Support with the identification, prioritization and co-ordination of Continuous Improvement projects (based on business case) for P2P to optimise the use of existing systems to streamline processes, improve control andor improve the end user experience.
- Pro-actively engage with Stakeholders to ensure they are regularly updated and aligned on priorities, project status and understand resource & cost considerations.
- Lead workshops to understand business issues & clearly define business requirements as well as supporting the business in building a benefits case for continuous improvement by providing ad hoc analysis and relevant datareports.
- Ensure all changes are in line with internal controls (and define new controls where necessary) and appropriate updates are made to relevant documentation (including Policies, Process Maps, SOPs, user guides and training material)
- Responsible for small “pre-defined config changes
- Leverage internal & external networks to ensure a range of solutions to business issues are offered
- Finance, Accounting or Procurement qualification - ideally CIMACPACA. (Part qualified may be considered if signification relevant experience)
- Strong understanding of Process and System Governance and Controls – experience with AribaSAPVIM is ideal
- Strong analytical and critical thinking and problem solving skills with 3+ years of experience in analysing data in support of issue identification and resolution
- Excellent knowledge of end to end Procure to Pay processes in several large organisations (ideally with a shared service model)
- Experience with large-scale system implementation andor developments or business process transformations (across several geographical regions)
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships, networking internally and externally.
- Demonstrable experience in end to end process mapping
- Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal – demonstrable experience mapping processes and writing standard operating procedures
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about