PA / Marketing Assistant
Benefits: Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Insurance and Free Parking
Hours: Full Time, 8:45 to 5:00pm
Location: LS7 1SR
Our Client, is a world leading technical textile innovation company helping many globally successful companies develop new and enhanced products. With a team of 20 high performing technical textile scientists NIRI is looking to add a professional, dynamic, experienced, self-motivated and adaptable PA with marketing support experience.
As PA / Marketing Assistant - you will be responsible for day to day office management, assisting the Directors and staff. The role requires excellent administrative, communication and writing skills, along with some marketing experience The role varies greatly with different levels of responsibility and requires the upmost confidentiality as you would be dealing with sensitive project and business information. Strong teamwork, reliability and honesty are a must. Since the work is always focused on the needs of the clients deadlines may be imposed suddenly, demanding flexibility and reprioritisation of workload.
• Pro-actively manage multiple complex diaries and Outlook calendars.
• Arranging meetings and appointments – deal with external and internal meeting requests (including arranging room bookings and the relevant equipment/catering etc).
• Dealing with correspondence & mail.
• Answering the phone, screening phone calls if needed, and taking messages.
• Arranging travel plans – extensive travel booking, arranging flights, trains, car hire and accommodation in line with company travel policies, ensuring approvals are gained where necessary and arranging documentation and Visas etc.
• Taking on some of the responsibilities of an office manager.
• Providing administrative support.
• Looking after clients and visitors, preparing meeting space, arranging refreshments and preparing rooms for subsequent meetings.
• Doing confidential work for the Directors.
• Booking hotel rooms, restaurants, etc, for corporate entertaining.
• Arranging company events & team building exercises.
• Spreadsheet recording of holiday and sick absences.
• Maintain petty cash and relevant receipts.
• Office stationary and project item ordering – ensuring all items are ordered and stocks are replenished as needed.
• Ensuring purchase invoices received.
• Managing marketing initiatives set by the Directors
• Preparing mailshots for distribution via Mailchimp
• Ensuring the company client database is kept up to date
• Managing linkedin content
• Ensuring the company website is up to date and relevant information displayed; managing news feed via blogger.
• Minimum of 5 years PA experience and relevant marketing support experience.
• Have very strong communication skills.
• Have an excellent command of the English language and grammar.
• Have outstanding organisation, administration and marketing skills.
• Have good IT skills – Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Mailchimp.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to relate to people at different levels
• Be able to work to tight deadlines and manage several projects at any one time.
• Be able to prioritise their workload.
• Be able to work with members of staff at all levels.
• Pay attention to detail.
• Be flexible.
• Be able to use their initiative.
• Be discreet and tactful.
• Be honest, reliable and committed.
PA, PA to Director, Executive PA, Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant to Director, Secretary, Secretarial and Administration, PA Vacancies, Marketing, Social Media