7 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a 12 month secondment as PA to Director of Marketing Operations.
You'll be tasked with providing proactive, comprehensive support and efficient running of the business area in order to help achieve their personal and company objectives.
Playing a leadership and co-ordination role with other PA's within function and cross-functionally, ensuring high standards are met and the function is highly regarded. This includes contributing to development plans, providing coaching and mentoring and leading by example.
This is an exciting position at Three that will expose you to assisting one of the leaders of our business. As the key contact for the Director and the function you'll take ownership of requests and communications while prioritising and actioning them in an efficient and appropriate manner.
The Team will see you as an active and trusted member, contributing and supporting the team, holding the team to account and facilitating the conversation where necessary.
Roles & Responsibilities
Managing in an efficient, effective and professional manner while presenting a professional and seamless service at all times and offering a high level of knowledge and expertise in the absence of the Director.
* Creating reports and presentations to a high standard and having a proactive involvement in all correspondence and presentations sent and received.
* Scheduling meetings and events; arranging travel, accommodation,restaurant bookings all in line with budgetary guidelines.
* Acting as key interface with third parties, arranging visits to the office and ensuring that meetings are professionally set up, well managed and all visitors enjoy a great customer experience.
* Proactively managing both emails and diaries to ensure the Directors time is managed to an agreed plan, using knowledge and understanding of their priorities and departmental strategy to ensure that the function is as effective as possible at all times.
* Fulfilling all administrative activities as required including;filing, telephone calls, producing minutes, purchase orders, preparing expenses, maintaining contact lists, proactive meeting preparation and action tracking.
* Creating and cascading information and communications to the team and business area.
* Planning and organising team events ensuring they meet the desired outcomes.
* Leading and managing projects when agreed and directed
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Experience of working as a PA, ideally at Board Level.
* Experience in a large, fast paced environment.
* Excellent organisation and administrative skills with the ability to manage procedures into a dynamic and evolving environment.
* Excellent written and verbal skills, providing effective communication across differing levels of technical and business understanding.
* Ability to establish and maintain excelling working relationships at all levels, internally and with customers and suppliers.
* Proficient in all of the Microsoft suite.
* An understanding of the sensitive nature of work and maintain strict confidence at all times.
* A proactive and self-motivated approach coupled with an outgoing attitude.
* Innovative and flexible personality, willing to apply additional effort where necessary and to adapt to changes in organisation and environment.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
Date posted 08/05/2018