4 months ago
Calling all Packaging Designers! We are working with a UK Packaging Designer studio in Manchester who are looking for hands on creative to join their team. If you love sketching out ideas and following them through to fruition this could be a great opportunity for you. With the UK's biggest brands on their books your portfolio will excel to new heights.
- Attend briefings and discuss project ideas.
- Sketch out your packaging design ideas to a very high quality and follow these through to digital versions.
- Liaise with photography and art direct shoots.
- Mentor junior designers.
- Work on multiple projects at one time.
What We're Looking For:
- A portfolio with a strong packaging design element (including high quality scamps).
- Strong Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills.
- Excellent sketching ability.
- Agency background is ideal.
- Some product art direction is a plus.
Please provide a portfolio with your application!
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
28 days ago
only 1 hours until close