We are recruiting a PPC Specialist for our client based in Milton Keynes. They are a small but rapidly growing digital team, working to develop and realign the global digital strategy & processes. This is a full-time permanent role where there is opportunity to develop in the role and business.
Key responsibilities for the PPC Marketing Specialist role include:
* Manage paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines.
* Effectively manage the paid budget and work with the SEO and broader marketing team to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
* Responsible for optimising PPC advertising across a variety of channels, including customer segmentation targeting, maximising reach and PPC effectiveness
* Work closely with the wider team in analysing data, identifying marketing trends, developing insight and providing recommendations.
* Help the SEM team build the global flagship as we develop our Centre of Excellence for digital standards within the business.
* Manage and work alongside external vendors to develop workflows & align strategy to internal processes.
The Ideal Candidate
You'll have at least 2 years' experience managing PPC activity (agency/in-house) with a proven track record of working directly within accounts and following a project through from start to finish. You'll like to innovate and improve while also balancing the need to adhere to internal global brand requirements and systems. We're looking for someone with:
* Proven PPC experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
* Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
* Strong understanding of wider digital marketing channels and how they work together
* Experience using Excel / Google Sheets and very comfortable digging through & manipulating large data sets
* Strong experience building new campaigns across multiple channels & developing ongoing optimisation strategy.
* Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
* Familiar with complex B2B models is a bonus but not essential
* Experience managing social media advertising is a bonus but not essential
* Competitive salary (w/ annual performance bonus)
* Comprehensive benefits package (Including up to 5% matched pension, Share-save scheme and Cycle to work scheme)
* All the tea, coffee & biscuits you can consume (seriously, they can't get through it fast enough it's filling up their cupboards).
* 25 Days holiday
* Continual personal development, training and opportunities for growth
* Regular team outings to conferences & events
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.