Job Title: Paid Media Manager
Location: Altrincham, Cheshire
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The role of the Paid Media Manager is to drive the paid media channels to support the full consumer funnel and continue driving growth and efficiencies across all marketing platforms.
The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity and is looking to make an immediate impact. This person will be comfortable communicating ideas and change, and will enjoy a sense of ownership in every task they undertake.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced paid media marketer to take on project ownership and managerial responsibilities in the near future. It's a growing team and who want you to grow with them. You will be surrounded by talented digital marketing professionals that will help drive strategic thinking and help you become a true expert in your field.
The Company is selective with whom we work with - both team members and clients. If your personality and your skillset fit with them, this is a fantastic job opening with career progression opportunities if you want them.
- Manage and grow performance activities in PPC (YouTube, Google Ads, Shopping and GDN), Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn).
- Forecasting and budgeting.
- Creating and building regular insight reports.
- Present channel performance in weekly meetings.
- Present performance at board level.
- Create and build quarterly marketing plans.
- Test new initiatives and channels and be consistently pushing the boundaries of all Media Channels.
- Work closely with other digital marketing team members and the client to ensure all media is aligned with the business objectives.
- Identify opportunity areas for growth and optimisation.
- Test, launch and scale all PPC, Display and Paid Social channels.
- Be seen as an expert in the paid media marketing space and be able to train other team members.
- Experience with large marketing budgets.
- Manage relationship with vendors, marketing partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Opportunity to be involved heavily with the recruitment, training and mentoring of future team members.
- Self-starter, with a passion for achieving great things.
- Paid Media Marketing experience - At least 3 years working on complicated accounts.
- Your passion for digital will enable you to seek new areas/technology/channels for increased customer acquisition. You will not need to be asked to find these opportunities. You will want to try and test them.
- Must have good analytical skills with an advanced knowledge of excel.
- Intermediate level experience of using Google Analytics. They want you to teach them things just as much as they teach you.
- Experience with Tag Manager and Data Studio is desirable
- Demonstrable interest for ecommerce marketing and the knowledge of other online marketing channels and their interactions with each other.
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills.
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with your teammates and client contacts.
- An understanding of attribution models and how to forecast and report based on them.
- Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm
- 30 days annual leave including Christmas and New Year off
- A relaxed and friendly working environment with a great team spirit
- Conference and training budget to further develop your (and their) skills and knowledge
- Free lunch Friday
- Annual bonus based on company performance paid in December
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A salary and package that will reward you for your past experience and future value to the business.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Lead, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Coordinator, Media Relations Manager, Senior Marketing Associate, Marketing Lead, Social Media Manager, Marketing Specialist, SEO, PPC, Strategic Marketing, Direct Marketing may also be considered for this role.