4 months ago
Audible, an Amazon.com, Inc. subsidiary is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on three different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. For years, Audible has been best known for delivering our customers the world’s best selection of beautifully narrated audiobooks. We are now taking that same passion and energy to deliver an unmatched short-form spoken word content offering including original drama, comedy, storytelling, periodicals, plays, lectures and more.
As a key member of the UK Marketing team, you will develop and execute Paid Search campaigns and strategies that increase trial sign ups and memberships to Audible UK and International expansion markets. Working with the Online Marketing Managers, you will utilise a combination of tools and platforms to implement and manage Paid Search strategies and testing roadmap, and execute on these plans. The ideal candidate will be a highly analytical and organised self-starter with 1-2 years’ experience in managing and executing Paid Search campaign and strategies. We provide an outstanding work environment, inspiring co-workers, a competitive salary and world-class benefits. This position reports to the Online Marketing Manager, Acquisition.
· Responsible for hands on management of budgets and execution of Paid Search campaigns in Google and Bing.
· Analysis of and reporting on the performance of Paid Search campaigns across Google and Bing.
· Manage the growth of Paid Search account against customer acquisition and profitability goals.
· Implement and continually test creative and messaging to support campaigns.
· Analyse and communicate marketing performance to local and global stakeholders.
· At least 1-2 years' experience in Paid Search.
· Deep understanding of search bidding tools and platforms, e.g. SA360, Marin, Kenshoo
· Experience in managing Shopping, DSA and GDN campaigns.
· Highly detail orientated
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Advanced Excel skills, including familiarity with vlookups and pivot tables.
· Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics.
· Passion for books and / or digital entertainment.
· Comfortable with managing international campaigns / foreign language campaigns.
· Experience with YouTube campaigns.
· Solid organisational and time management skills.