about 1 month ago
Launched in 2016, this company is a leading boxed mattress retailer based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. As a young company started and organically grown with very little venture funding, This company has grown to become one of the leading boxed mattress retailers in the UK.
They are expanding their team to bring more of their marketing activity in house and to build a senior team that would eventually take over the whole marketing for the company.
What they are looking for
- They are looking for a paid specialist from either agency or client side, with a strong background in all social media platforms, especially Facebook.
- Create Facebook Ad campaigns (from planning, to campaign objective and budgeting, to ad formats).
- Build both prospecting and retargeting campaigns that push shoppers through the purchase funnel, while working to achieve their pre-set KPIs that would help the company grow.
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
- Construct audience buckets based on campaign goals through demographic data, Facebook insights, and a combination of 1st party and 3rd party data
- Use Facebook and Google Analytics metrics to expand, evolve, and optimize campaigns.
- Ensure Facebook tasks are being delivered on-time and as expected
- Test ads to determine highest performing creative, markets, and ad copy
- Provide conversion-focused ad creative direction and optimize ad copy based on data.
Based at their head office in Leeds, you will be responsible for spearheading their paid social media activity, and will plan and implement the company's portfolio of paid campaigns across social media channels.
- Plan, manage, implement and optimise the company's facebook/instagram portfolio of campaigns across multiple social media channels.
- Develop in-depth reporting to carry out performance analysis.
- Drive and improve the conversion rate and ROI.
- Create engaging content and increase engagement through paid social advertising.
- Work with their creative designer to create advertising content.
- Test and optimise the social media adverts.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in paid social media and Facebook/Instagram campaigns (either as part of an agency or client side).
- Experience building campaigns for a host of social media channels.
- Strong analysis and reporting abilities.
- Strong knowledge of Facebook's advertising platform ( at least 2 years)
- Hands-on campaign management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with other similar platforms.
If you think you have the right experience and would like to apply for the new exciting role, please apply now.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
13 days ago
only 16 hours until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close