An award-winning agency based in the heart of Manchester are looking to expand their already well established team. The agency's client base are diverse with a huge demand for interesting and unique paid social campaigns across the board
• Communicating with clients to gain initial campaign briefs
• Building relationships with clients to be the point of contact throughout campaign
• Being responsible for campaign oversight, set up and analysis
• Highlighting trends and reporting activity to line manager, offering insight where possible
• Managing own budgets and analysing ROI to maximise effectiveness of campaign
• Utilising social media accounts to suit the needs of the campaign
What We're Looking For:
• Highly proactive and self-managed individual looking to take on their next biggest challenge
• Two years' experience in Paid Social Marketing is required
• Knowledge of the Facebook digital landscape is essential with experience in Instagram highly beneficial
• High Proficiency in Excel would be necessary for analysis of data.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call XXX onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.