Are you an experienced Social Media Manager or Paid Social Manager for an exciting new step?
Have you managed a seven-figure Paid Social Budget?
Do you have experience working closely with Facebook & Instagram Ads?
Do you want to work for a leading consumer travel brand?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The leading consumer travel company is looking for a Paid Social Manager to join its Performance Marketing team and manage all Paid social media activities for the brand based in London.
The company is a market leader in Travel, they have embraced digital and are constantly focusing on keeping the customer at the heart of their business decisions. The company is one of the most recognized brands in the UK and has over 100,000+ visits to its website daily and looking for talented marketers to join the team and drive customer engagement and brand engagement.
Their culture is centered around empowerment & passion for their products with the appointment of their new Marketing Director there is a new drive within the team to grow and expand. The Marketing Director is a real leader within marketing, they focus on empowering the team to succeed and grow within their roles.
As Paid Social Manager you will join our successful Marketing team based in their London offices and be responsible for:
- Oversees all Paid social media activity, focusing on Facebook, Instagram & YouTube Advertising predominantly
- Working with the wider marketing team to create a holistic Paid Social strategy that drives customer interactions and bookings
- Owner of KPI: ad conversion, followers, engagement *(e.g. re-tweets/ likes, etc.), SLA, segments
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand
- Work with the Content Marketing team to create engaging blog posts and articles
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms. Work with bloggers and media partnerships to generate customer interest.
- Must stay on top of trends: home, fashion, blogging, lifestyle, and most importantly travel etc.
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Works with and briefs team members, including agencies, content Exec, CRM exec, and other content creators, to generate customer engagement
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Plan and manage content marketing activity to drive engagement, conversion and commercial
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports on social performance. Manage expenditure against agreed budgets.
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach to Paid Social, be a team player and want to forge a career in a career in Social Media & Marketing. You can have experience from either an agency or client side background as long as you have owned Social Media activates and must have experience managing large paid social budgets.
The Paid Social Manager - Travel role requires the following experience:
- Skilled specialist in social - must have a significant career within social management
- Worked on Twitter and Facebook as a minimum. Experience in Instagram desirable
- Managed significant Paid Social budgets
- Hands-on experience working with Facebook/Instagram Adverts - YouTube Ads would be beneficial
- Several years of professional experience in social management
- Experience in working within a commercially oriented environment
- Customer-centric, think out of the box, and challenge status quo.
Title: Paid Social Manager - Travel
Salary: £30k - £45k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing