POSITION: Part-time Marketing Co-ordinator
SALARY: £20k PA Pro-rata
BENEFITS: Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical Scheme
HOURS: 3 Days per week
LOCATION: Walton on The Hill, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 7RU
Our client is now among the top 2% of all UK cleaning and security providers. The company works with some of the most recognisable brand names.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Marketing Co-Ordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing the strategic marketing plans across the organisation (Cleaning, Security, Specialist Services & Facilities Management) in order to grow with the company’s current customers and attract potential customers.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company with its company objectives.
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns including social media.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives & progress against marketing plan.
- Analysing competitors to support the company’s market knowledge.
- Implementing the company’s marketing strategy focused on market penetration and sales growth.
- Managing Public Relations for the company in line with the plan
- Creating content for various communications materials, including website and Social Media, etc.
- Organise relevant sales and brand exposure events for the company.
- Carry out other related brand management activities.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 1 Years’ in “Services” sector, preferred but not essential.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from experience in the field
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Marketing Co-Ordinator, Business Development Manager, Social Media Marketing, Media Marketing, Marketing and PR, Manager, Marketing, Promotions, Promotional Campaigns, Content Writing, Social Media