6 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
* Experience in sales, media planning, and deployment.
* Experience in managing numerous internal and external stakeholders.
* Experience in online media buying and selling processes. Knowledge of ad servers, supply and demand side platforms, and ad exchanges.
* Ability to translate technical knowledge to a non-technical audience.
* Ability to leverage planning, account management, and relationship building to further develop existing relationships and exceed goals.
* Excellent communication, analytical, and conceptual skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Authorized Buyers team connects demand-side platforms (DSPs) and their agencies and advertisers with Google Partner solutions. These solutions are a key part of Google’s overall display strategy and provide a close and efficient integration between publishers and advertisers/agencies.
As a Partner Lead, you will work with demand-side platforms (DSPs) and their key agencies and advertisers to become an expert in programmatic and real-time advertising. You will use this experience to advocate Google Partner solutions to support driving growth and help accelerate our partners' technical development and sophistication. You will take initiative and adapt quickly while quickly developing technical experience in the programmatic industry. In this role, you will take initiative and demonstrate excellent analytical and communication skills.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Build, manage, and influence client relationships at all levels within DSPs’ and buyers’ organizations to optimize their media activities through Google’s Partner solutions.
* Extend those relationships throughout your customers’ organization to ensure that Google is the supply partner of choice for access to programmatic inventory.
* Drive roadmap adoption and influence product strategy of leading DSPs to deepen technical and business relationship with Ad Exchange (AdX).
* Develop forward thinking, data-driven sales recommendations that align with client marketing objectives.
* Lead projects within the internal sales organization, driving innovation and effectiveness.