3 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is an on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch. From popular Amazon Originals such as Jack Ryan, Hanna, The Grand Tour, American Gods and the Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, to our recent live sports offering including 37 ATP tennis tournaments, the US Open as well as a range of up-coming Premier League games exclusively for Prime Customers. Beyond this, Prime Video offers our members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu, plus hundreds of thousands of titles to watch with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team work in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
Amazon is seeking a talented, highly motivated and experienced individual to join the Prime Video global Business Development team as Partner Marketing Manager. This role is responsible for developing the strategy and execution of global marketing initiatives that leverage our third party distribution partnerships to drive promotion and awareness of Prime Originals, create run of business partner marketing materials for partners for use in combination with their marketing efforts, and conceive of ad hoc programs that will maximize acquisition and engagement of Prime Video customers through partner channels.
Your goals will be to design and secure approval for a global and scalable partner marketing program, build efficient processes with marketing and studios teams, and establish efficient working relationships with Prime Video regional marketing teams to drive effective engagement with key global partnerships.
This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. The ideal candidate is a passionate partner marketing leader who has a track record of achieving (and measuring) great results through third party partnerships and product launches.
This marketing leader needs to be passionate about measuring results and ROI and not driving short term results at the expense of long term gain. He or she will be known for trying new things and identifying areas of scale. Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to be creative, to initiate and launch effective marketing partnerships and programs, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and support aggressive timelines.
Above all, this person must have a passion for understanding what drives customer behavior and the experience to turn those learnings into action.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of partner campaigns that drive awareness and acquisition, engagement, and adoption for Prime Video.
· Leverage internal Amazon marketing channels as well as external marketing channels.
· Develop insight-driven, client facing narratives that highlight the mutual benefits of partnering with Prime Video
· Lead senior-level distribution partner engagements and support quarterly business reviews
· Demonstrate ability to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating campaigns with site merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
· Collaborate closely with product and business teams to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
· Work closely with BD to identify the strategic partner roadmap, define top performing metrics, and deliver to a plan to optimize success.
· Assess the needs of the business and product teams to build an active pipeline that supports acquisition growth, customer engagement, and market awareness.
For this role we require:
· Own MVPD marketing strategy and execution centered on (i) the Prime Video service, (ii) PV TV and movie content, and (iii) how the content is utilized across MVPD partnerships in EMEA.
· Work cross-functionally across business development, product, marketing and PR teams to ensure messaging, branding, and featured content is appropriate for customers and regions.
· Present to internal senior leadership regularly on key business metrics, progress to goals; and present to external senior leadership on Prime Video strategy and MVPD marketing best practices.
· Develop data-driven content recommendations to better serve our customers across the devices on which Prime Video is distributed.
· Identify and stand up new acquisition and engagement programs, testing aggressively, implementing learnings, and prioritizing areas to scale marketing efforts.
· Develop and own key performance metrics around third-party customer acquisition and engagement on behalf of the business.
· Obsess over customers and how they engage with Prime Video through third party devices, using both quantitative and qualitative analysis to understand customer behavior and develop actionable product or marketing strategies based on those insights.
· Monitor and analyzing campaign results across marketing channels to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and retention metrics.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
This role is based in London.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.