7 months ago
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you are a fully dedicated marketing leader, shaping the future of Google Cloud and part of an entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business. You will help sell to, recruit and enable partners into our growing partner ecosystem in UK and Ireland. In addition, you’ll be responsible for depth co-marketing relationships with some of our most strategic partners.
You will craft and execute co-marketing campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of Google’s application platform products for developers and IT professionals including Google Cloud platform products as well as Google G Suite productivity and collaboration tools. You'll collaborate closely to shape Go-to-Market messaging and strategy for new offerings with partners, create materials to help partners learn about the capabilities for the target audiences,, test and optimize new marketing programs, and work with partners to build out an effective and scalable ecosystem. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to be a leader in B2B technology marketing.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Manage the overall partner marketing strategy and program for Google Cloud in the UK and Ireland (UK/I) region.
* Develop an understanding of partner needs, and how to best position Google’s Cloud products in the market.
* Segment and profile key markets, and identify partners to recruit and enable to help grow Google Cloud presence.
* Build co-marketing plans with partner accounts and drive localized co-marketing content and execution.
* Develop and execute executive programs with key strategic partners to collaborate with companies in regional locations.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in partner/channel marketing and multichannel experience with enterprise software, developer, infrastructure and/or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technologies.
* Experience in the business technology market and expertise in working closely with partners or partner organization to drive demand.
* Experience in project management - managing external creative, events vendors and international projects.
* Understanding of the enterprise software purchase, development and implementation cycles.
* Knowledge of cloud technologies
* Familiarity with marketing and web analytics, CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
* Excellent quantitative reasoning, creativity and strategic skills.