3 months ago
YouTube Spaces are state-of-the-art production facilities designed specifically for YouTube creators to produce digital video content, from production and editing through uploading to YouTube. Run by YouTube's in-house experts, the Spaces serve as a creative production facility for both established and emerging YouTube creators who are part of the YouTube Partner Program. Located in cities all across the world, YouTube Spaces enable creators to learn from industry experts, collaborate with other creators, and have access to the latest production and post-production digital video equipment. For more information, please visit youtube.com/space.
In this role you will create and manage strategic partnerships with media, film, educational and other entertainment organizations to innovate and redefine our partnerships model and support our desire to scale and bring the YouTube Spaces magic to more countries.
As YouTube Partnerships Lead, will be on the front line of our interactions with partners as you source new opportunities; manage our contracting process from start to finish; and work with our partners on an ongoing basis to provide value to YouTube and to the communities of creators/artists we work with.
You will enable the Spaces team to leverage key partnerships to innovatively scale and provide creators and artists with the best experiences possible. You will also work cross functionally with (but not limited to) YouTube Spaces Team, Legal, Marketing, Policy, and Communications teams to develop and grow these partnerships.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
* Source and lead new partnerships for the YouTube Spaces. Execute and manage the partnerships: draft partnership agreements and negotiate partner responsibilities, then work with Google Legal and Product Partnerships team to get partner contracts signed.
* Manage existing key partnerships in India, Canada, Dubai and elsewhere, and all new partnerships, traveling to partner locations as needed.
* Work cross-functionally with YouTube’s country teams, Legal, Product Partnerships, Marketing, Policy and Communications teams, among others, to ensure our partners are integrated across Google and with our programs.
* Represent YouTube Spaces and speak at key events and to external press. Work creatively with partners to add value to their communities of creators/artists.
* Evaluate and manage partnerships (including partnership termination) regularly.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
* Relevant agreement experience including market analysis, agreement structuring, contract negotiation, and partner management.
* Project management experience.
* Ability to travel internationally 20% of the time.
* Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, highly collaborative and deep understanding of Google principles and business.
* Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects at once, in a fast paced environment, with minimal direction.
* Effective team player who can lead efforts across disciplines with strong networking skills with internal and external clients.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Fluency in one or more languages other English.