2 months ago
About the team:
Well, the world of technology continues to march on. And here in Marketing, we`re with our customers every step of the way. It`s not just about keeping the O2 brand fresh and approachable. It`s about guiding people through an increasingly complex digital world to ensure they can Be More with whatever devices they choose to use. That`s why we`ve created a global structure that thinks big and bold. Looks to the future. And, above all, looks to build long-lasting emotional connections with our customers.
Pay Monthly Commercial Marketing (Consumer) is responsible for the strategic direction of the Pay Monthly category and overall Financial Performance. This is focused on achieving success in both acquisition and retention.
About the role:
Your role is to create compelling reasons for customers to choose and stay with O2.
You will be responsible for the Sim-only, Mobile Broadband (Tablets and Pocket Hotspots) and Cross Category propositions strategy for Pay Monthly.
You will work closely with people right across the business to execute customer led propositions, work with global partners and launch new devices.
Ultimately, you will understand the customers for your area better than anyone else in the business.
Leading a team of three individuals. Responsibilities will include:
- Leading, managing and motivating a team to deliver a strong commercial performance.
- Analysing the market to identify areas to improve O2 performance or maintain a strong position
- Understanding our customers’ needs and building a plan that addresses them that allows O2 to hit its financial targets. This includes building propositions based on customer and market insight
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to deliver this strategy with a strong execution
- Working with marcomms to build and design campaigns that allows O2 to stand out in the market
- Working with sales and Finance to bring align the organisation behind a common direction for the category
- Working closely with our Customer Innovation and Product teams to manage and launch new propositions to market.
- Understanding data and commercials, to build business cases and brief product and portfolio teams to create and build new propositions
- Working with suppliers, partners and vendors to build industry leading propositions
If you enjoy being at the heart of the business, seeing the results of your work in campaigns across the country and leading a team to deliver outstanding results, this is the role for you.
- Category strategy for Sim-only, Mobile Broadband (Tablets and Pocket Hotspots) and Cross Category Propositions e.g. Student, O2 Open
- Budget performance
- Market share
- Growing market value
-A willingness to learn and work in a fast paced exciting and sometimes ambiguous environment.
-Ability to develop creative marketing solutions, campaigns and propositions to enable Telefonica to stand out in the marketplace.
-Analytical skills, specifically in the areas of Financial and Customer Data
-Marketing Planning and Campaign Management skills/experience to develop marketing strategies to respond to customer data and insights.
-A willingness to develop leadership skills to motivate and manage a high performing team.
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.