3 months ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customer across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
What do the team do?
The Commerce Products Team sits within the New Product Development team which is a part of the wider Digital & Strategy directorate at O2. We build, enhance and grow products for Digital across four key categories: WiFi, Payments, Messaging and Digital Identity.
How will you fit into this?
As The Payments Category Lead, you’ll be responsible for innovating and growing the portfolio of Payment products in the Digital Commerce team. This will include identifying new product opportunities, managing the build and launch of them, as well as spotting and delivering opportunities to grow existing ones.
You’ll take full ownership of the category and four Payments products – Charge to Mobile, Premium SMS, Premium Voice, and SIP Voice to commercially manage end to end. You’ll also lead a small team of Payments Product Managers.
Some of the more specific responsibilities:
* Own end to end customer and commercial key levers including setting out customer experience, take to market strategy, managing partner / supplier contracts etc.
* End to end product lifecycle management – from innovation and ideation (including market landscape scanning, competitor analysis etc.) to adapting to grow products and withdrawing them at the right time
* Ensure Payments products are suitably optimised and developed to achieve required growth against 3 year plan
* Ensure category/product operates within best practice governance including managing risks, lifecycle management and KPIs tracking and reporting
What we need from you:
* Demonstrable experience of managing products through all stages of lifecycle
* Previous knowledge of Digital Commerce products and Digital Payments within a highly regulated environment is desirable
* Strong commercial capability and able to drive products to deliver commercial results
* Strong stakeholder management skills proven in a complex delivery environment
* Strong track record of delivery
* Willingness to challenge and set high benchmarks for products
* Highly organised, flexible and proactive
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits such as a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.