about 1 month ago
Role: Finance Payroll Lead UK
Location: Wokingham, UK
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the J&J Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world.
Global Services Finance is recruiting for a Finance Payroll Lead located in Pinewood, UK
This role will focus on supporting the payroll function for businesses of Johnson & Johnson UK, and performing select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology.
As a payroll lead your typical day may include
* Leadership of the payroll for all J&J companies in Country in processing a full in house country payroll.
* Responsible for ensuring all payrolls delivered are timely, accurate and compliant with Company policies and regulatory requirements.
* Compliance and Strategic Thinking: Responsible for maintaining all compliance requirements for assigned Payroll processes.
* Organization Development: Maintain and enhance Payroll Service Center team performance to improve effectiveness and efficiency and support strategic direction.
* Identifying and developing process improvements and efficiencies within the Payroll for internal and external stakeholders.
* Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics or accounting
* MBA, CPA, CFM or CMA or equivalent global certification
Experience and Skills:
* Extensive experience in different Payroll/Finance/HR function
* Solid Managerial / Supervisory experience; proven success in leading effective teams and talent development focus
* Fluent English, confidence in communicating to Senior Management in English
* Other languages of EMEA countries preferred but not required
* Previous experience in Payroll operations, accounting, or service center role.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact skillfully and confidently with internal stakeholders and colleagues to develop ideas, identify opportunities, and influence outcomes.
* An effective team player, with developed communication and negotiation skills to focus on building and maintaining strong relationships with the Payroll process stakeholders
* A clear, fast thinker, problem solver, able to translate business needs into pragmatic solutions and implement them
* Able to work effectively in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment and be open to change and the challenges that arise in a fast-moving environment
* Experience in developing/improving Payroll processes to maximize efficiency & deliver quality services
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location : United Kingdom-England-Wokingham-
Organization : Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)
Job Function : Payroll
Requisition ID : 1905779486W